Are you searching for an elective hair loss treatment to forestall male example hair loss? Assuming you are in India, you might have many messages on your telephone about Dr. Batra’s homeopathy treatment for balding. How about we see whether Homeopathy for hair issues is great or not in our hair fall treatment article.
Both men and women suffer from hair loss and related issues. However, the percentage of men is slightly higher than the percentage. Why not give homeopathy a try if you have already used OTC drugs and oils for hair loss treatment or male pattern baldness treatment? Let’s take a look at how homeopathy works in treating hair loss and hair fall.
Causes of Hair Loss
- Ifat any of your relatives as of now has going bald issues, odds are you are experiencing it because of hereditary reasons
- Though baldness in men after a certain age is very common, the reason behind it varies from person to person. In addition to genetic factors, issues like eczema, dandruff, and skin problems also cause hair loss.
- Surprisingly cosmetic procedures such as shampooing, coloring, weaving, and prolong traction may lead to hair loss, if not done correctly.
- Similarly, scalp massage is good not only for stopping hair fall but also for overall health. However, a slight mistake or overdoing may be counterproductive and may lead to hair loss if continued for long.
- Treatments such as chemotherapy and many other anti-cancer drugs are often the cause of heavy hair fall.
- Steroids and contraceptive pills may cause hair loss if used for a prolonged duration.
Following Issues Can Also be Reasons for Hair Falling Out
- Parasitic Infections
- Emotional and Psychological Problems
- Ring Worm of the Scalp
- Various Types of Fungal Infections
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Use of Chlorinated Water for Scalp Washing
- Lack of Exercise Leading to Sluggish Blood Supply to the Scalp
- Mental Tension or Trauma
Homeopathy for Hair Loss
The good news is that hair fall is both preventable and curable. If you go for a diagnosis and start homeopathic treatment as soon as you notice the first sign of hair loss, then you can not only prevent further hair loss but also reverse it completely. Homeopathy hits the root cause of the problem instead of treating the symptoms which is often the case if you use OTC drugs. A homeopathy professional considers different elements including individual qualities, demeanor, character, and peculiarities of the patient before really beginning the treatment. Patients’ dietary way of life, likes, and aversion are likewise thought of, truth be told. For instance, individuals experiencing unfortunate hunger can be treated with Lycopodium however the treatment for somebody with ordinary cravings will be unique.
Phosphorus-based medications such as Acid Phosphorica are highly recommended for patients suffering from hair loss after prolonged mental grief. Homeopathy enthusiastically suggests stopping smoking and liquor for solid hair. Essentially, slight changes in way of life and consolidation of yoga, reflection, and ordinary activity are additionally suggested by numerous Homeo professionals. The overall effect of treatment and lifestyle change leads to increased blood flow to the scalp reason which results in natural hair growth. The purpose of homeopathic treatment is to facilitate hair growth without causing any discomfort or side effects.
Diet for Healthy Hair and Scalp
- Magnesium and Manganese-rich foods such as leafy vegetables must be a part of your diet.
- Products containing a good amount of zinc are recommended for healthy hair. Some examples are mushrooms, shellfish, pumpkin seeds, and whole wheat products including ragi, jowar, and bajra.
- Iron-rich products such as spinach, dates, raisins, and figs work wonders for healthy hair.
- Cucumber and capsicum are rich wellsprings of silica that works with hair development.
- Endlessly milk items notwithstanding other protein sources, for example, soya beans and heartbeats are great for sound hair.
- Peanuts, rice bran, and cauliflower contain Biotin which promotes hair growth therefore these products must be a part of your regular diet.